Railings Done Right, Within Budget, and On Time
TYTAN Railing is the solution for water and wastewater treatment contractors who want more from their handrails and railing systems. TYTAN Railing is designed to deliver speed, field flexibility, and improved lead times with built-to-stock sizes and knock-down field adjustable components that are ready to grab and ship.
What makes TYTAN a superior mechanical railing system?
- Built and supported by a top North American fabricator with over 90 years of experience in architectural and miscellaneous metals
- Dedicated project management for your railings projects
- State-of-the-art fabrication facility with 160,000 sq. ft. of capacity and in-house detailing
- Faster lead times for standard railings (3-5 weeks, after drawing approval)
- Easier field adjustments with uniform bends and no corner posts
The TYTAN Difference
To ensure that TYTAN Railing meets the same high standards as our architectural and miscellaneous metal solutions, we have made significant investments in talent, technology, and operational excellence, including adherence to AISC processes as part of our LEAN Six Sigma and active continuous improvement programs.
We support TYTAN customers across North America. We ship rails in prefabricated 24’, 12’ and 8’ panels for level conditions and 12’ and 8’ for rake, and we ship under 8’ sections knocked down for field adjustment.
We want you to expect more from us and to earn your trust and continued business. Quotes include submittals, PE stamp/calculations, field erection drawings, and site delivery details, and every order includes a bar-coded shipping manifest for full transparency.
Experience Better With TYTAN
Stop letting a bad product and supplier experience derail your project scope and budget. Go with TYTAN for a superior mechanical railing system designed to deliver speed, flexibility, and ease. Start your quote today.